Borrow from another library
Our library is connected to other libraries throughout the state. If you can't find an item in this library, ask the library staff to help you get it from another library. Patrons who meet the guidelines must call or visit the library to complete the ILL form.
To request a material from another library, the patron must adhere to the following guidelines:
- PATRON MUST BE AN ALTOONA RESIDENT OR A RURAL POLK COUNTY RESIDENT
- Patron must have a library account in good standing at the time of request.
- Other libraries may restrict the format - some libraries will only loan books.
- NO new books can be loaned. Books need to be at least 6 months old.
- Only 3 items can be loaned at a time.