- Images of America: Altoona by Alex Payne
- Local author Alex Payne will be sharing thoughts about his book "Images of America: Altoona" at 2:30pm on Sunday, September 21. He will also be selling and signing copies with proceeds benefiting the Altoona Historical Society.
- my Social Security
- Visit with the Social Security Administration on September 9 from noon to 2 and learn about my Social Security, the online tool for retirement, disability and survivor benefit planning.
- Get Moving: Exercise for Everyone!
- Cut Loose Fitness of Altoona will be leading a series of low-impact no-pressure beginner/intermediate fitness classes. They combine traditional exercise with yoga, tai chi and qi gong. Bring water, a yoga mat and a small towel. Monday and Thursday in September at 6pm.
- Pinteresting Parents
- Bring some of your child's artwork on September 11 at 7pm and discover ways to create art-based projects.
- Dinner and a Movie 4 Teens Update